We developed the Money Matters for Newcomers and New Canadians program in 2015 to better serve the immigrant and refugee community. This program contains many of the same activities as our core Money Matters program, but also includes additional information for those who are new to Canada’s banking and credit systems.
- 2 workbooks
- How to Bank and Save in Canada (also available at Money Matters Online)
- How to Build Credit in Canada
- 4 hours of content
- Available in English, French and Arabic
- Now available in Simplified Chinese
- Honorarium: $25 per workshop
We know that sometimes smaller, independent projects are a better fit for learners than group programming. And sometimes, you just want a list of ideas for ways to bring financial literacy education into your home or classroom. These free downloadable resources are here for you.