Welcome to Money Matters!
Money Matters is a free introductory financial literacy program for adult learners. Our workbooks are used in classrooms across Canada and are full of learning and activities that can be adapted according to the needs of individual groups. Workshops can be delivered by the staff of the group delivering the program, or with the optional support of local TD Bank Group volunteer-tutors. Find out where we’re running our programs across Canada.
- Rural residents get help with financial literacy
- Money Matters helps organizations bring financial literacy to victims of gender-based violence
- Bringing financial literacy to the most vulnerable
- Everything you need to know about credit
- Plan ahead so your holiday spending doesn’t spiral out of control
Are you an organization whose clients might benefit from Money Matters? Learn about hosting a free workshop!
Want to become more knowledgeable about finances and increase your financial literacy? Download our free resources!
Are you a TD employee who would like to volunteer with Money Matters in your community?